Summer 2020 Commission Meeting: Agenda [12 June 2020]
The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) will hold its Summer semiannual meeting from August 13 through August 15, 2020. Due to public health and related travel concerns, this meeting will be held virtually. In addition to the agenda items listed below, the Commission also reviews pending interim site visit reports, focused visit reports, monitoring reports, substantive change applications and other official matters, consistent with ACAOM policies, procedures and timelines:
Seeking Continuing Accreditation
- American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Houston, TX
Programmatic accreditation [institutional accreditor: SACS]
- American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Roseville, MN
Order to show cause
- South Baylo University, Anaheim, CA
Hearings are closed to the public. Written public comments on programs scheduled for review are welcome:
- Comments must be submitted by July 13, 2020, 4:00pm US Central Time.
- Comments must address substantive matters relative to the quality of the educational program with respect to its compliance with ACAOM’s Comprehensive Standards and Criteria.
- Please submit comments to email@example.com, with the subject line “Summer 2020 Third Party Comment”.