Winter 2021 Commission Meeting: Agenda [15 Dec 2020]
The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) will hold its Winter semiannual meeting from February 17 through February 20, 2021. Due to public health and related travel concerns, this meeting will be held virtually. In addition to the agenda items listed below, the Commission also reviews pending interim site visit reports, focused visit reports, monitoring reports, substantive change applications and other official matters, consistent with ACAOM policies, procedures and timelines:
Seeking Initial Accreditation for Program
- Virginia University of Integrative Medicine, Fairfax, VA
Doctor of Acupuncture (DAc) with a Chinese herbal medicine specialization
- American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Roseville, MN
Probation: Institution and All Programs
Hearings are closed to the public. Written public comments on programs scheduled for review are welcome:
- Comments must be submitted by January 15, 2021, 4:00pm US Central Time.
- Comments must address substantive matters relative to the quality of the educational program with respect to its compliance with ACAOM’s Comprehensive Standards and Criteria.
- Please submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Winter 2021 Third Party Comment”.