Be sure to view/download the most recent version of all Commission resources. Due to the ACAHM name change in progress, most documents will be updated over the next several weeks. Some updates may be substantive, as content updates were previously scheduled.
The following forms and applications are used by programs, institutions and the general public to initiate various processes with the Commission. Forms are in PDF format unless otherwise mentioned:
ACAHM Document Submission Instructions [14 April 2023]
PDF document of instructions for how to submit documents to ACAHM.
Attestation/Signature Page for Self Study and Other Reports [17 March 2021]
Contains required attestations and signatures for Self Study, Progress, Monitoring, Supplemental and other reports; PDF document.
Contains required attestations and signatures for substantive change applications and other notifications of change; PDF document.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE
Please carefully review the Notification of Change Policy prior to submission of any of the following forms or applications. Please follow the Document Submission Instructions as appropriate for your particular submission. Be sure to complete the Attestation/Signature Page for Notification of Change Submissions and include it with your submission. NOTE: Most of the change-related forms below are in DOCX format.
2.01 – 2.06:
Please complete a Change 2.XX Prior Notifications and Reviews document in the ACAHM EDvera system.
3.01 – 3.06 (includes changes in administration and accreditation liaisons):
Please complete a Change 3.XX Post-Implementation Notification document in the ACAHM EDvera system.
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to one of the following: 1.01: A change in location of a main campus, branch campus or additional location; 1.02: The addition of a location offering 50% or more of an ACAOM accredited program; or 1.03: The establishment of a branch campus.
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to 1.04: The acquisition of any other AOM institution or any AOM program or location of another institution that offers 50% or more of an AOM program.
1.05/1.06/1.07/1.08/1.16: Addition of New Programs [1 October 2022]
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to one of the following:
- 1.05: The addition of an entry-level (i.e., master’s or professional doctoral) program in acupuncture by an institution that offers an ACAHM-accredited program in acupuncture with a Chinese herbal medicine specialization at the same degree level.
- 1.06: The addition of an entry-level (i.e., master’s or professional doctoral) program in acupuncture with a Chinese herbal medicine specialization by an institution that offers an ACAHM-accredited acupuncture program at the same degree level.
- 1.07: The delivery of an ACAHM-accredited program in a language other than the currently accredited language of delivery. The Commission will only accept substantive change requests for program delivery in English, Mandarin Chinese, or Korean languages.
- 1.08: The addition of an ACAHM-accreditable doctoral program [ i.e., advanced practice doctoral (DAOM) degree program or professional doctoral (DAc) degree program].
- 1.16: The addition of an ACAHM-accreditable certificate program
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to 1.11: Any change in the institutional mission, legal status, form of control, or ownership of an institution.
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to 1.12: A decision to cease operations, close an institution, close a branch campus, close an additional
location, close a program, or propose a teach-out of students.
Use this application if you are submitting a notification of change related to 1.14: Entering into a contract with another institution or organization that is not certified to participate in Title IV, HEA programs and this institution/organization is contracting to offer more than twenty-five (25) percent of one or more of the ACAOM-accredited institution’s educational programs.
ACAOM Complaint Form [DOCX format]
For submission of complaints regarding programs and institutions accredited or pre-accredited by ACAOM, or regarding the Commission. Please carefully review the Complaint Review Policy before submitting this form
For use in conjunction with the Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Policy
Please complete a Waiver Request document in the ACAHM EDvera system. Please carefully review the Waiver Policy before submitting this form